Why should we use aloe vera gel?
Organic Aloe has been known for about 4000 years. It is a valuable gift of nature for skin and hair care.
It was the beauty of Queen Cleopatra. Aloe contains over 75 nutrients, the synergy of which leads to the enhancement of their activity.
Some of the beneficial properties that Aloe has when it is used is often the following:
-It helps the skin to increase collagen production to reduce wrinkles.
Provides care for stretch marks, fringes, signs of aging
-Effective treatment in the treatment of acne.
-Insets and relieves dry and damaged skin.
-Seeds for itch, insect bites, skin allergies and eczema.
-When hair removal or shaving moisturizes and revitalizes the skin soothing the irritations that are caused.
-Intensive application to the calluses helps to shrink them.
-It immediately acts as a healing agent in all kinds of burns as it activates the growth of healthy skin cells and speeds up the treatment process
-Useful for any external micro-injury as Aloe has the ability to regenerate skin cells.
Its use is unique in dealing with solar micro-burns.
- If your hair falls: Apply a hair on the head 2-3 times a day, leave it for a few minutes and rinse. Follow the treatment for at least 3 months. So, you will help not only your hair but also the head skin.
- If your joints hurt: Sprinkle into problematic areas and combine them with indoor reception. For 2 months, drink 2-3 times a day 1-2 teaspoons of aloe juice with fruit juice and 1 glass of water, and as soon as symptoms recede, reduce the dose to 1 teaspoon morning and afternoon.
- For fungi on the feet: Apply the aloe gel on the area and wrap it with a bandage. Repeat until the infection goes away.
- For bruising: Apply Aloe directly on the bumping 3-4 times a day or cut a sheet and tie it over to the hit point. Pain and swelling will be noticeably reduced.
- For small cuts and scratches: First clean the wound and then apply aloe or soak a bandage with aloe juice and tie it to the area. Repeat until cut or skin is closed. The regenerative action of aloe will help heal the small wound quickly.
- For eczema: You can also use it externally as an ointment, but also drink 1-2 teaspoons daily until eczema is improved.
- Cellulite ... A recent study has shown that aloe vera can prevent the appearance of cellulite on your skin. You usually have to wait 30 days before the start of an effect. Cellulite is a long-standing problem that is not directly addressed. You have to be patient to get rid of yourself (source http://enallaktikidrasi.com/2017/04/aloe-idiotites-xriseis/)
For all of the above properties, Aloe Vera is considered an elixir of life.
In our store, you can find it as the main ingredient in a plethora of natural-organic cosmetics.