Natural Satinising Spray Mask
Natural Satinising Spray Mask - Natural - Organic Cosmetics Hand care - Beauty Products
Natural Satinising Spray Mask
The new product of Argital Antiseptic Space Spray and Masks is based on its effectiveness in the action of 4 elements:
- High percentage of alcohol of plant origin - in full compliance with the provisions of the WHO (World Health Organization) - which ensures the disinfectant action.
- Green clay, which enhances the antiseptic action.
- The coexistence of 15 pure "golden" essential oils (lavender, rosemary, pine, cinnamon, clove, oregano, thyme, thyme, eucalyptus, niaoli (Melaleuca Viridiflora), tea tree (Tea Tree), lemon, cypress, lemon (amaranth), which were selected very carefully based on their effective disinfectant action.
- The presence of copper, contained in green clay and is a very important preventive, protective and disinfectant shield.
- Contains alcohol (of plant origin)
- Avoid eye contact
- Keep away from heat sources
- Keep out of reach of children.
Disinfection of the mask:
Two sprays inside the mask. Wait 2 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate and reapply the mask to your face. You can repeat this process every two hours during the day.
Disinfection of the environment:
You can spray the environment in which you are often and several times a day. Avoid spraying the product directly on surfaces.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol Solum fullonum Alcohol** Lavandula hybrida oil(**)(*) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil* Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil* Pinus mugo pumilio twig leaf oil* Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil* Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil* Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil* Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil* Citrus limon peel oil* Cupressus Sempervirens Oil* Mentha Piperita Oil* Origanum Vulgare Oil* Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Oil* Satureia Hortensis Oil* Helichrysum Italicum Flower oil** Natural Essential Oils|
The skin is a threshold through which cosmetics can penetrate our body, for this reason, a cosmetic first of all must be healthy.
Argital, as always, works in accordance with certain fundamental principles:
1. the quality of raw materials
2. working with and combining these raw materials in a truly harmonious way
3. the fragrance in the product is derived from natural ingredients
4. the selection of packaging to preserve the products in the best possible conditions
5. quality checks during various stages of processing and in the period immediately after
6. our rationale behind all of this: healthy cosmetics are the result of healthy thought.
Argital guarantees freshness:
Products are produced in small batches in a way to guarantee maximum freshness.
All products are packaged in containers made from recyclable materials of aluminum and glass, with the exception of a few products, for example shampoos that, for safety reasons, are packaged in recyclable plastic bottles.
Argital products contain:
1. Green clay in powder or gel form. The gel of Argilla is the water-soluble part of the green Clay, it is rich in mineral salts and oligoelements;
2. Pure Gold essential oils. Gold Essential Oils are the result of a long research conducted by Argital starting from the concept of tripartite plant, composed of flower, leaf and root.
These studies have revealed that it is possible to awaken in the essential oil the perfume and properties of the whole plant, through a special process of harmonization patented by Argital;
3. Pure vegetable oils, carriers of a thin stellar heat;
Demeter certified officinal herbs, organic or from spontaneous collection, used in the form of decoctions. Medicinal herbs are a guarantee for the consumer and a sign of respect for the land;
4. Pure spring water. It is the element that brings with it purity and vitality;
5. Natural vitamins to stimulate processes;
6. Vegetable emulsifiers and foaming agents as basic ingredients for creams and shampoos.
Argital Raw Materials and Products are not tested on animals. Argital has always supported associations that defend the life and dignity of animals.